24 Hour Industrial & Commercial Electrician in Taree
We offer a comprehensive range of commercial and industrial electrical services.
Our electrician Taree and our electrician Port Macquarie divisions have more than 18 qualified technicians with the capacity to design, upgrade and implement, a wide range of industrial electrical, and commercial electrical applications.
Mackie Electric & Refrigeration is a full electrical service provider; offering complete project management from commencement to commissioning.
Mackie Electric & Refrigeration electricians are qualified to upgrade your meter boards, if required, for the installation of aircon or refrigeration systems without you having to rely on separate commercial electrical contractors.
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Services
Fully Licensed & Qualified Commercial Taree Electricians
Mackie Electric & Refrigeration employees fully qualified and licensed electricians in Taree and Port Macquarie. We carry out electrical work at every stage, from installation to emergency repairs and maintenance for commercial and industrial clients.
With over 60 years of experience, our professional electricians work quickly and efficiently to complete all work to the highest standards.
Comprehensive Electrical Services
We offer electrical services to clients across multiple sectors and industries. We have experience working on custom installations and electrical designs for factories, warehouses, offices, and other commercial premises. Whether you’re in need of an upgraded switchboard or a new air conditioning system, our experienced electricians can help.
With a team of 18 qualified electricians to work with, our services are comprehensive, ensuring you don’t need any other electricians to carry out your commercial electrical work. Call us today to book us in now.
Our Electricians in Taree Respond Quickly
At Mackie Electric & Refrigeration, we pride ourselves on our fast response times to all inquiries. If you’re looking for electricians who will come out as soon as possible and working quickly and efficiently to get your electrical systems back up and running, call us. Our electricians work tirelessly to ensure the best results in great time.
Expert Taree Electrical Advice When You Need It
Many of our customers come to us when they’re in need of advice or guidance. If you’re looking for friendly, local experts who can help you to make the right decisions when it comes to your commercial wiring and electricals, call us at Mackie Electric & Refrigeration.
Our electricians can explain your options to you in a clear and impartial way, enabling you to make an informed decision on your electrics.
Upgrade to Energy-Efficient Electrics
Our electricians have experience working with clients across multiple sectors to upgrade to more energy-efficient electrics and lighting. If your business wants to reduce costs in the long term while improving its carbon footprint today, call us to discuss your options.
We can help you by designing a tailored electrical plan for your workplace that minimises energy waste and maximises sustainability.
Fast Diagnosis to All Electrician Problems
We can quickly assess and diagnose electrical problems safely, recommending your options for repair or replacement, before carrying out this work for you if you’d like.
Professional Electrician Taree
At Mackies, our professional electricians are skilled tradespeople who specialise in the design, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems. We’re trained and licensed to work with equipment and wiring to ensure the safety and efficiency of electrical systems in your home or business right here in Taree.
Our expert electricians offer a wide range of services, such as:
- Installing electrical systems in new and existing buildings, including lighting, outlets and electrical panels.
- Repairing damaged electrical systems, including fixing faulty wiring and repairing or replacing damaged electrical components.
- Conducting routine maintenance on electrical systems to ensure they are working safely and efficiently. This may include testing and inspecting electrical systems, cleaning and tightening connections and replacing worn parts.
- Performing safety inspections to identify potential hazards and make recommendations for repairs or upgrades.
- Helping homeowners and businesses reduce their energy usage and save money on their energy bills. We do this by installing energy-efficient lighting and appliances, as well as upgrading electrical systems to be more energy-efficient.
Some of the most common electrical issues our professional electricians are called in to resolve include:
- Tripped circuit breakers: Circuit breakers trip when there is too much electrical current flowing through the system. This is usually caused by an electrical overload, such as a faulty appliance or a light bulb that is too powerful for the circuit. To fix this, we will first identify the cause of the overload and then reset the circuit breaker.
- Faulty wiring: Faulty wiring can cause a variety of electrical problems, including electrical fires. Our team will inspect the wiring and repair or replace it as needed.
- Loose connections: Loose connections can cause electrical arcing, which can lead to electrical fires. Our electricians will tighten connections to prevent this problem.
- Outdated electrical panels: Outdated electrical panels may not be able to handle the electrical demand of modern homes and businesses. We will upgrade the electrical panel to ensure it is safe and able to handle the electrical load.
Other services we offer include:
- 24/7 emergency response for electrical breakdowns.
- Cool room and commercial refrigerator installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Food processing equipment installations and upgrades.
- Electrical system maintenance and servicing to prevent breakdowns, as well as repair services for any electrical problems.
- Commercial electrical installations, repairs and maintenance. This includes automatic doors and access gates, motor controls, lifts and dock levellers.
- Installation of emergency lighting, security lighting and general lighting in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Installing and maintaining switchboard meters, including those for solar and off-peak energy systems.
- Testing and tagging electrical equipment to ensure it is safe and complies with electrical safety standards.
- Upgrading electrical switchboards to make sure they are safe and able to handle the electrical load of modern buildings.
Our qualified electricians also help homeowners and businesses reduce their energy usage and save money on their energy bills. A few ways we do this is by:
- Installing LED lighting: LED lights use less energy than traditional incandescent lights and last much longer, which can reduce energy usage and save money on energy bills.
- Installing smart thermostats: Smart thermostats allow you to control your heating and cooling system from your phone, helping you to reduce energy usage.
- Upgrading electrical panels: Older electrical panels are often inefficient. Upgrading them can improve energy efficiency.
- Designing and installing solar systems: Solar systems allow you to generate your own energy, reducing your reliance on the power grid.
It is essential for home and business owners to get assistance from a professional electrician for all electrical problems, installations and upgrades to ensure safety and efficiency. Give the experts at Mackies a call today on (02) 6552 2377.
Our Electrician FAQs
In most instances, the process should take between 1 to 3 hours. After assessing your premises, our professionals should be able to provide a more accurate time estimate.
The length of the entire process will depend on how many solar panels you are having installed on your roof as well as the type of roof that you have (tiles, tin or flat roof all require a slightly different process), the size of the panels and the complexity of your system overall. Additionally, if your solar panels are placed far away from your electricity meter, the installation of your solar panels can take longer. Other factors that can impact installation time include weather, roof accessibility and the condition of your roof.
Yes, we do. We can assess the safety of portable electrical appliances – making sure they adhere to WH&S standards. After the testing is complete, we are able to provide tagging to designate that the appliance is safe to use.
Our testing and tagging services are designed to help ensure that any portable electrical appliances you have in your home are safe to use. Our testing and tagging service has two steps.
- First, we visually inspect the appliance for any obvious damage such as signs of impact and water damage such as cracks, scratches, watermarks or other such marks.
- Second, utilising a Portable Appliance Tester we test it electrically to ensure that the wiring and electrical components of the appliance are in good condition and are in no way damaged or faulty. Once this has been confirmed, your appliance will be tagged to confirm that it was tested, who it was tested by, when it was tested and when it is due to be tested again.
You can count on Mackies to help you out when you need an electrician in Taree. Our team of professional electricians are highly experienced and can provide 24-hour breakdown or emergency assistance if you’re facing an electrical issue. We’re a long established company with plenty of experience under our belts. We pride ourselves on our high quality of work and aim to consistently provide exceptional customer service and electrical assistance to anyone who needs it in Taree and surrounding suburbs.
This could be caused by a faulty appliance, faulty wiring or even a faulty safety switch. Best to have all of it checked by a licensed electrician.
No, electrical work must be carried out by a licensed electrician.
Commercial electrical wiring and repairs.
Contact Our Industrial & Commercial Electricians in Taree Today!
Our expert electricians will happily offer you advice and guidance, and our services include complete repairs, installation, and maintenance of electrical systems and circuits. We work on meter boards, switchboards, air conditioning, refrigeration, automatic doors, lighting, lifts, and more.
Call now to book us in.